Random Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about almost anything

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nate456
Green Monster
Nate456

What came first the chicken or the egg? Empty
PostSubject: What came first the chicken or the egg?   What came first the chicken or the egg? EmptySun May 31, 2009 6:25 am

i say the chicken because the egg comes frm chickens \

discuss
Back to top Go down
ShaqLebron
Shaq?Wuts A Shaq?
ShaqLebron

PostSubject: Re: What came first the chicken or the egg?   What came first the chicken or the egg? EmptySun May 31, 2009 6:41 am

egg
Back to top Go down
z_vengeance
New User
z_vengeance

PostSubject: Re: What came first the chicken or the egg?   What came first the chicken or the egg? EmptySun May 31, 2009 7:14 am

Dinosaur.
Back to top Go down
deth
Do You Feel It?
deth

PostSubject: Re: What came first the chicken or the egg?   What came first the chicken or the egg? EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 3:14 am

Actually, the dinosaur did come first. Birds are evelutionarily related to dinosaurs, so the chicken is a result of the dinosaurs.

You remove that edit of my sister's post, or i will try as hard as i can to get you off of the moderator position; i really think you're bad at it.

Dont even say im flaming, its an opinion, and it helps to use punctuation in your edits. Easier to understand. That is all. Wink
Back to top Go down
ShaqLebron
Shaq?Wuts A Shaq?
ShaqLebron

PostSubject: Re: What came first the chicken or the egg?   What came first the chicken or the egg? EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 4:14 am

deth wrote:
Dont even say im flaming, its an opinion, and it helps to use punctuation in your edits. Easier to understand. That is all. Wink

thats the spirit *thumps chest*

anyway after that smexy post of deths im am gonna debate like a mindless debate team does.

egg came first cause if no egg no chicken and the chicken can't lay eggs if it was never hatched from the resulting and imbalance of time and the world destroyed via apoclips.

Brainfuck anyone?
Back to top Go down
deth
Do You Feel It?
deth

PostSubject: Re: What came first the chicken or the egg?   What came first the chicken or the egg? EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 1:49 am

Heh, lol, shaq. You were all I was thinking about when I made that post.

And yes, shaq, brainfuck.

Also, the egg came first. You never specified that it had to be a chicken egg, you just said an egg.

And eggs had been used to shelter offspring since long before the chicken was first...

"made" i guess you could call it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What came first the chicken or the egg?   What came first the chicken or the egg? Empty

Back to top Go down

What came first the chicken or the egg?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Forum :: General :: Debate-
Jump to: