Random Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about almost anything

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ok guys Vortex read this

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nate456
Green Monster
Nate456

Ok guys Vortex read this Empty
PostSubject: Ok guys Vortex read this   Ok guys Vortex read this EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 1:52 am

I am aware that this should be in the Vortex sub-forum, but I feel that this is important. I was talking to HebrewHamr and learned that Vortex might not become official; I am asking you to please support us in our [DSC] thread, which can be found HERE. I would love to see my clan official, so please help us out.

(I'm fine with you helping your clan and all, and you won't receive an infraction with this or anything, but please, next time, try to make your posts easier to understand. At least add periods to the end of your sentences; going without commas is fine. Please just try next time, and I do wish you the best of luck with your clan. ~deth)

(Below is the origanal post. Above is a new version I made for you. Feel free to edit out the old section.)

this is breaing news it should be in our clan sub forum but it is big news i was talking to hewbrewhamr and he said we probally arnt gonna be offiical so plzz spend more time on our dsc thread then on this site just till we become official we need to become offical soo plz anybody help us because once we become official we can use this more plz even u shaq and zanza and deth help vortex become official by posyting pllz any one who reads this post somthing relative to vortex on our dsc thread witch is here

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=78629&page=273
Back to top Go down
Ryan541
The Hero.
Ryan541

PostSubject: Re: Ok guys Vortex read this   Ok guys Vortex read this EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 1:56 am

Well, I am not worried as you... And, your not helping by double posting... There is a edit button...
Back to top Go down
http://forum.toribash.com/member.php?u=126881
deth
Do You Feel It?
deth

PostSubject: Re: Ok guys Vortex read this   Ok guys Vortex read this EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:03 am

I'm very sorry about your troubles, and I wish you the best of luck with Vortex.
Back to top Go down
Zanzaba

Zanzaba

PostSubject: Re: Ok guys Vortex read this   Ok guys Vortex read this EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 4:00 am

Good job wording deth.

Anyways, Nate I'm not really gonna show any sympathy because Hamr probably has a good reason to do this. No offense but it's probably your writing, grammar is key to being successful in life. So try your best to get more neat grammar, and once you get good grammar re-post your [DSC] thread.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
https://hybridclanforum.forumotion.com
deth
Do You Feel It?
deth

PostSubject: Re: Ok guys Vortex read this   Ok guys Vortex read this EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 4:17 am

Shaq, stay outa my post edits please. Razz
Back to top Go down
Zanzaba

Zanzaba

PostSubject: Re: Ok guys Vortex read this   Ok guys Vortex read this EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 9:18 am

Okay, no fighting. Deth had a good reason behind his edit. Please think before you edit peoples posts. Remember READ THE MESSAGE.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://hybridclanforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok guys Vortex read this   Ok guys Vortex read this Empty

Back to top Go down

Ok guys Vortex read this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Forum :: General :: News-
Jump to: