Random Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about almost anything

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for people who can make textures. [Any part or kind] The more people the better

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan541
The Hero.
Ryan541

Looking for people who can make textures. [Any part or kind] The more people the better Empty
PostSubject: Looking for people who can make textures. [Any part or kind] The more people the better   Looking for people who can make textures. [Any part or kind] The more people the better EmptySat May 30, 2009 1:32 pm

I am looking to see mostly if dethreapers and zanzaba would join my and shaqlebrons shop?

Want to? If we all join we could be a group of texture makers and we could get rich by sharing out the money by request's and heads we made.

But if you want to join what should are name be?

I was think ......... [Group] Texture Shop. ..............

Also shaq isent very good at heads so his doin sigs
Back to top Go down
http://forum.toribash.com/member.php?u=126881
Ryan541
The Hero.
Ryan541

Looking for people who can make textures. [Any part or kind] The more people the better Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for people who can make textures. [Any part or kind] The more people the better   Looking for people who can make textures. [Any part or kind] The more people the better EmptySat May 30, 2009 1:45 pm

Here is one of my work. So please join. We will be a sucess.

Looking for people who can make textures. [Any part or kind] The more people the better Finishedl
Back to top Go down
ShaqLebron
Shaq?Wuts A Shaq?
ShaqLebron

PostSubject: Re: Looking for people who can make textures. [Any part or kind] The more people the better   Looking for people who can make textures. [Any part or kind] The more people the better EmptySat May 30, 2009 1:56 pm

Looking for people who can make textures. [Any part or kind] The more people the better Shaqle10

heres my sig work
Back to top Go down
Zanzaba

Zanzaba

PostSubject: Re: Looking for people who can make textures. [Any part or kind] The more people the better   Looking for people who can make textures. [Any part or kind] The more people the better EmptySat May 30, 2009 11:20 pm

I can do head textures and not full body textures because I don't have all of the textures yet.
So maybe...
Back to top Go down
https://hybridclanforum.forumotion.com
Nate456
Green Monster
Nate456

PostSubject: Re: Looking for people who can make textures. [Any part or kind] The more people the better   Looking for people who can make textures. [Any part or kind] The more people the better EmptySun May 31, 2009 2:38 am

i am starting i finnaly found out how to flip texts so i can make full sets
Back to top Go down
Ryan541
The Hero.
Ryan541

PostSubject: Re: Looking for people who can make textures. [Any part or kind] The more people the better   Looking for people who can make textures. [Any part or kind] The more people the better EmptySun May 31, 2009 4:24 am

So join us. We will be ric my monday!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for people who can make textures. [Any part or kind] The more people the better   Looking for people who can make textures. [Any part or kind] The more people the better Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for people who can make textures. [Any part or kind] The more people the better
Page 1 of 1